10 Things a Dom/Domme Should Remember
August 26, 2013
- Your submissive’s well being and health must always be priority
- Cuddles heal power
- She is more fragile than you think. You can make her stronger with tender love.
- You must establish trust with your slave before you attempt to order her around.
- Be humble. Being a loud and cocky bastard is unappealing
- Always communicate your desires and allow her frequent opportunities to tell you what’s on her mind.
- You always have more to learn. Part of your job is to learn constantly.
- If you are inexperienced at something, say so. She has a right to know — and knowing may have her speak up before she gets accidentally hurt.
- Alcohol should not be part of your scene. Alcohol impairs you judgement and puts your sub at risk. So stick to more straightforward fucking when drunk.
- Aftercare is important. Check in with her often as her emotional state is your responsibility. Appreciate her for all she’s given you.